NFL Week 5 Injury Updates
Dalvin Cook is not expected to play for the Vikings in week 5. Cook has battled hamstring woes all season and sources tell Ian Rapoport of NFL Network that it would take an impressive turnaround for him to be on the field.
Here’s a rundown of more updates on player injuries:
- Tight end Hayden Hurst is expected to make his debut for Ravens against the Browns, according to Adam Schefter’s twitter feed.
- Larry Fitzgerald, who is dealing with back and hamstring injuries, is expected to play for the Cardinals against the 49ers.
- 49ers RB Matt Breida is expected to play in the game as well.
- Aaron Rodgers is no longer on the injury report for the Packers.
- Davante Adams remains listed as questionable with a calf injury and is expected to play. Randall Cobb is not expected to play in the contest against the Lions.
- Marvin Jones is expected to suit up for the Lions.
- Greg Olsen won’t play in week 5, though there’s a chance he suits up for the Panthers in week 6.