NFL Round-Up: Five Stats And Trends To Know
With week 2 of the NFL season complete, let’s take a look around the league at some stats and trends:
- Blake Bortles exploded for 377 yards against the Patriots. He’s averaging 323 passing yards per game during the four games he’s played with Leonard Fournette on the sideline. He has nine touchdowns during that span. With the Titans up next, he’s a value play in daily fantasy, especially if his star running back sits out.
- The Rams have run 68 passing plays through the first two weeks of the season. They’ve had three wide receivers on the all but one of those plays. There’s room for Brandon Cooks, Robert Woods, and Cooper Kupp in the offense and in the fantasy realm.
- The Raiders and Lions are the only two teams to allow at least 140 yards to each team they’ve faced this season.
- Tight End Jonnu Smith didn’t receive a target during the Titans‘ win over the Texans, though he did play on all of the team’s 56 snaps. Delanie Walker‘s replacement could be someone to target in fantasy once Marcus Mariota returns.
- Javorius Allen has played three more snaps than Alex Collins and has eight more targets so far this season. He should be owned in all leagues.